Addiction and Recovery Programs
A completely confidential phone call is the first step toward a better life for yourself or a loved one suffering from addiction. We are happy to offer no-obligation, free consultations to anyone seeking treatment. When you contact Pathways, you are immediately welcomed into a community of people who are dedicated to helping others live their fullest lives. We encourage you to reach out to us to find out how Pathways Treatment and Recovery Center can help you.
Our detailed admissions process allows us to determine which of our programs may be right for an individual, and in turn, allows clients to determine whether Pathways is the right choice for them. Before you commit to treatment, we will be there to offer support, information, and empathy throughout our comprehensive evaluation
From the moment you get in touch with us, you’ll be matched with a qualified, caring case specialist who will be there through every step of the admissions process. We understand that making the decision to get treatment can be difficult, which is why we offer personalized individual and family consultations to ensure that you or your loved one find the right rehabilitation program.
Every journey with Pathways begins with a comprehensive evaluation to determine whether our programs are right for you, and which level of care is most appropriate. Once we determine whether Pathways is a good fit, you’ll be assigned a complete treatment team of qualified professionals who will design your personal treatment program.
Once it has been determined that a client is ready to join Pathways, we’ll schedule an admission date. If necessary, we can help to arrange an intervention or detoxification to prepare for treatment.
We understand that walking through the doors on day one can be extremely challenging. We’re here to help you prepare for your stay with us, and support you as your journey to recovery begins. Our dedicated team will be there to help you to prepare for treatment, get settled into your environment, and get started on the road to recovery.
What to Bring:
- All prescription medications, vitamins and over-the-counter medications must be turned over to staff immediately upon arrival onto campus
- Upon admission, each client is provided a plastic storage bin that can be used to store personal food items. Outside food is permitted as long as it is pre-packaged and non-perishable.
- Clients do not have phone or visitation privileges for the first seven days of treatment.
Items you may want to bring:
- Clothing – 7 days of comfortable/casual clothing and 3 pairs of shoes; laundry facilities are provided at no cost
- Hangers for clothing
- Bathing suit (bikinis are permitted as long as they are not provocative)
- Personal hygiene products that are alcohol free: mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, shaving supplies, deodorant, soap, feminine products, etc.
- Hair dryer
- Medications – must be in original prescription bottle with current date
- MP3 player that does not have internet capabilities
- Over the counter medications and vitamins – must be in original unopened containers
- Beach towel and bath towel
- Blanket and pillow (Pathways Florida supplies one sheet set, one comforter, one pillow, one bath towel and one washcloth)
- Telephone calling card/change for payphones
- Alarm clock without radio
- Cans of soda/bottled water – no gallon or liter size soda, no energy drinks
When you arrive at Pathways, we’ll go through your luggage with you to ensure that all of your personal items are appropriate. Any items deemed potentially harmful or inappropriate can be sent home with a family member or stored and returned to you upon discharge.
Before you enter into treatment, we’ll work with you to ensure that you understand all aspects of your investment in addiction treatment, including your financial options.
We work with many insurance providers and offer a variety of payment options including major credit cards and wire transfers.
Our programs at Pathways are affordable and often covered by insurance. Financing is also available if needed through Prosper Healthcare Lending which offers the below.
- Immediate decisions
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- Fast and easy loan inquiry process
- Applying for a loan DOES NOT affect your credit
- 100% Confidential
Please reach out to us to find out more about the cost of treatment. For more information about Prosper Lending go to their website at www.prosper.com.